Customer Complaint Policy
Last updated on 25th of March. 2021
Azondo OÜ, trading under the name of azondo.com (“Azondo”) aims to provide high quality services which meet the needs of its customers. In order to ensure that our service quality remains high and constantly improves, the company has designed a procedure through which customers can easily share complaints. It is Azondo OÜ’s policy to see complaints as a chance to learn and increase the service standards.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that Azondo handles complaints in a fair and transparent way. Furthermore, the policy aims to achieve prompt and efficient resolution of complaints. Customers, who are dissatisfied with the services provided by Azondo OÜ may refer to this policy as a guideline when filing a complaint. Employees of Azondo OÜ commit to applying the standards outlined in this policy when handling complaints.
Any act of expressing dissatisfaction with the services provided by Azondo or its partners or persons acting on its behalf is considered a complaint. A complaint is considered as filed if it has reached the company Azondo OÜ via its contact channels, including contact forms, e-mail, phone or regular mail.
4. Handling of Complaints
The following procedure outlines the handling of claims:
- If a claim is received by an employee of Azondo OÜ, the complaint must be forwarded to the relevant manager handling claims.
- This manager must confirm the receipt of the complaint to the complainant and should attempt to resolve the complaint or suggest a solution immediately if possible. The confirmation of the receipt of the complaint must be issued within two working days.
- Any communication with the complainant must be polite, respectful and professional.
- If the complaint can be resolved immediately, the resolution shall be described to the customer in a clear and concise manner.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved immediately, the customer shall be informed about the expected time until resolution. If further information is required to resolve the complaint, these should be requested from the complainant.
- Any questions from the complainant shall be answered in due course.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the resolution provided, the complaint manager shall obtain information about the resolution desired by the complainant and shall consider the proposed course of action.
- If a complaint raises serious concerns, the manager shall take appropriate steps and involve other departments or partners as required.
- Every complaint shall be documented and the manager shall regularly conduct reviews of complaints to develop and initiate measures that address the causes of such complaints in order to increase customer satisfaction.
5. Submission Channels
A complaint may be submitted using any of the channels outlined below:
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Phone: +971 56 987 9553 (Weekdays 09:00 – 17:00 (CET))
- Physical Mail: BVKI OÜ, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Väike-Paala tn 2, 11415 Harju maakond, Tallinn, Estonia